I bought a new car in Dec 2016 and called them to add it and remove the old one.The person on the phone took all the information for the new car and assured me the car was covered and the paper work would be mailed to me soon.

After a few weeks I started to wonder and called to have my policy mailed to me, only to find out the new car had never been added. I called them right away and told them the day and time I had called from the dealership to add the car and they claim they have no record of the call. So for the whole month of Jan 2016 my wife was driving around without insurance.

When I asked about the fact that they claim to record every call, they said " well, not every call in recorded".I switched to AAA insurance the next day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wawanesa insurance claim. Wawanesa Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wawanesa insurance claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wawanesa Insurance.

Had an Experience with Wawanesa Insurance?

Comments