I bought a new car in Dec 2016 and called them to add it and remove the old one.The person on the phone took all the information for the new car and assured me the car was covered and the paper work would be mailed to me soon.

After a few weeks I started to wonder and called to have my policy mailed to me, only to find out the new car had never been added. I called them right away and told them the day and time I had called from the dealership to add the car and they claim they have no record of the call. So for the whole month of Jan 2016 my wife was driving around without insurance.

When I asked about the fact that they claim to record every call, they said " well, not every call in recorded".I switched to AAA insurance the next day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wawanesa insurance claim. Wawanesa Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wawanesa insurance claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wawanesa Insurance.

Had an Experience with Wawanesa Insurance?

Comments

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Need medication Molina Healthcare "I try to get me seizure medication covers and i am told no. some employees from molina called me saying fighting to try and get my medication covered because i..." Read more Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more