I was in an accident, and was not at fault, sometime in the middle of September and totaled my car.They called me the next day but I was at work and missed the call so they left a message with the claim number, telling me to call back.

It took me two weeks to finally get a call back and it was just to tell how the accident happened. That was October 8th. It's October 19th now and they haven't called back to let me know really anything about where to take my car to, how much Im getting to cover the damage,etc.

But the other man involved in the accident is also through Wawanesa and has already gone through and gotten a new truck.Not impressed at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. judeannapedrazzini12 stated that there is a room for improvement of how they handle my claim. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wawanesa auto insurance claim. Wawanesa Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wawanesa auto insurance claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wawanesa Insurance.

Had an Experience with Wawanesa Insurance?

Comments

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada #1223080

Had an accident which was a total loss with my vehicle.The payment I got was the amount I originally paid for the vehicle.

Could not buy the same car cause prices had gone up. Had to fork out more money from my pocket. My vehicle was new & had replacement cost endorsement.

I tried to reason with adjuster but to no avail.Will move to TD as they would have given me a brand new car.