I had an accident and it was not my fault.The adjuster called me and said they will make it 50/50 then I told them how u want to make this 50/50 If it's not my fault.

I told him all the pictures and the profes showes that it was the other sides mistake then he changed his word said oh oki. Then I told him to send me the check I will fix my car myself. He was really rude and unprofessional he said that I will not fix my car instead I will buy a diamond ring are you kidding me? How could he talk to me like that?

He was soo unprofessional.... I mean if it's not my fault if u accept that then why would you even argue with? And even use unprofessional words... Because he was rude and unprofessional I decided to change my insurance...

Too bad they lost a loyal customer.

Because of thier bad customer service!!!They are not helpful...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wawanesa insurance claim from Wawanesa Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wawanesa Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wawanesa Insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wawanesa Insurance?

Comments