Additional Fees

This company is a junk, yes they are very cheap compareted to other company, but believe me, you get what you pay for, a cheap and scam service.Someone hit on my car while it was parked in a one way street curb (hit and run) while I was travelling in San Marcos-CA.

I called them to make a claim right after I saw the damage and i told them what happened and give all the information they asked for. The lady told me to wait untill one of their adjustors call me. First in their website they false advertise that the people their office represatatives works from Mon- Friday from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm, thats a joke and not true, they told me that they are open untill 4:30 pm and after that you just get a menssage saying that they are closed, and if you try to reach anyone after 4:00 pm they are not in the office anymore. Second, the guy who was designed to "help" as my adjustor called Tony was EXTREMELY RUDE unprofessional (maybe because i have an accent), he treated like trash, like he was doing me a favor, he told me he was sending an estimator, was kind fast, this guy (the estimator) came to my house and i showed him everything happened to my car, I oppenes the hood and i showed him all the fluid from my steering power all over my engine, he took few pics with his little camera and wished me good lucky.

The day after Tony called me and told me to take my car to a body shop, but I told him my car was not driving at all, he told me to not worry about it because they would take care of it (again,extremely RUDE). I took my car to the body shop and then I got the check 4 days later, then my nightmare started. My body shop guy finished his job after a week and half and I toke my car to my mechanic who gave then an estimate, so they sent the estimator again who according to my mechanic stayed there for 3 min and before he started check the car he already told him that it was not the part of the accident so my mechanic told him that how could he state that without even look at my car and he just took few more pics and left. So, this estimator took 3 days to send the adjustor my paper work, I was calling this adjustor called Tony everyday since he never called me to keep me updated or to at least apologize for his incompetence, he was always RUDE everytime i called to see if he had any updates and one day he called me and told me very rude " if I have any news I call you do you understand, I will call you.

" I have all our conversations recorded on my phone, including one that he insinuates clearely that if I had taken my car to one of their shops it would be faster. REALLY??? Then finaly they denieded to fix my car and one of the services supervisor. Called Willian left a super RUDE message saying that they wont pay in any circustance to fix my car because based in the pictures I was not saying the truth ( he basically called me a lier in a kind way).

Ive tried to call them after that menssage and they never answered the phone when i called, ive called them 30 times and I left menssages to 3 different people, they are cawards and refuse to even andwer my calls, they know my number and they refuse to let me even argue about their decision. Everytime i call the representatives already know with who I want to talk.

THEY TREATED ME LIKE TRASH, THEY MADE MY BLOOD PRESURE GOES UP,THEY TURNED MY LIFE INTO A NIGHTMARE AND SO STRESSFUL. PLEASE BE AWARE ABOUT THIS COMPANY, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR COSTUMERS AND THEY TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE BEGGING FOR A FAVOR, WHATS ABSOLUTELY NOT THE CASE SINCE I PAY MY BILL EVERY SINGLE MONTH!

THEY ARW CRIMINALS AND SCAMERS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wawanesa Insurance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wawanesa Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Wawanesa Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wawanesa Insurance?

Comments