1.5
Additional Fees

I was charged for 2 payments in june instead of 1 payment.Finally after 3 weeks of constant calling back and forth they said i would get july FREE since i was over charged in june.

Went to buy my son formula yesterday and my card was declined. Checked my account and Wawanesa took ANOTHER payment after I was assured and even recieved paperwork saying there was NO PAYMENT being taken for July. Right now i have less than half a can of formula and my insurance broker keeps telling me he cant get ahold of wawanesa and had to leave a voicemail. Yesterday I told him i really need my money back today as i have no other money to get my son formula and i told him that again today.

He still says he hasnt been called back from wawanesa and now he wont even take my calls anymore. He gets the secritary to tell me he hasnt heard anything and he will call me when he does. I hate to be a pest but this is ridiculous and no one seems to care!!! I have asked several times for a supervisor/manager and they tell me that nobody is available.

I have asked to he redirected to a higher manager and they tell me they arent allowed to do that as they are brokers for a reason.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK SO I CAN GET MY SON FORMULA!He is only 5 months old and cant have anything else to fill him up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of wawanesa insurance billing department. Wawanesa Insurance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wawanesa insurance billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wawanesa Insurance.

Had an Experience with Wawanesa Insurance?

Comments